New Packing in Glass Bottle.
Love the earth, Save the earth, reduce plastic waste
Maca, a root that belongs to the radish family is grown in the mountains of Peru. Sometimes called “Peruvian ginseng,” maca’s benefits have been long valued, and now have been rediscovered as a supplement and ingredient. Maca is good in smoothies, salads, drinks, cooked foods, and juices. Don’t add it to anything that’s too hot though as it will lose all its benefits.
Top 5 health benefits of maca powder:
1) Vitamins: Rich in vitamin B vitamins, C, and E. It provides plenty of calcium, zinc, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and amino acids.
2) Sexual Function: Maca is widely used to promote sexual function of both men and women. It serves as a boost to your libido and increases endurance. At the same time it balances your hormones and increases fertility.
3) Energy: Athletes often take maca for peak performance as it is known for increasing stamina. Studies have shown an increase in energy levels within days of taking maca powder.
4) Skin: Helps to clear acne and blemishes.
5) General health: Supplies iron and helps restore red blood cells, which aids anemia and cardiovascular diseases. Maca keeps your bones and teeth healthy and allows you to heal from wounds more quickly. When used in conjunction with a good workout regime you will notice an increase in muscle mass.
NOTE: Avoid taking maca powder if you are pregnant or lactating.
Product of Peru