Salmon Lean Soup with Chia Seeds 510g by Dr. Ong-ard
Salmon: Salmon is one of the healthiest foods on the planet.
American Heart Association recommend eating salmon at least 2 times a week because in
Salmon is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, proteins, vitamins and
Mineral salts that help reduce the risk of various diseases and conditions.
1. Contains Omega 3, which reduces the risk of heart disease. Cerebrovascular stenosis helps Nourishes the nervous system and brain
2. Helps treat arthritic conditions
3. Helps prevent cell degeneration. Strengthens the tissues
4. Helps to nourish eyesight Help nourish the retina Reduce symptoms of dry eye and retinal disease Deterioration in the elderly
5. Reduce the risk of cancer. Especially colon cancer and breast cancer.
6. Helps relieve and reduce hair loss symptoms. Promotes hair growth Protect your hair to look soft and smooth.